就业数据资源平台
当前位置:首页 > 英语面试
应届生英语面试经验



Interview English:英语面试经验谈


想找一份满意的工作吗?面试中面对外国老板连珠炮似的提问, 有没有觉得心慌意乱、无所适从?求职过程中面试尤为重要,回答问题,如果能简明扼要,真诚中肯,合乎老外口味,那么录取机会必定大大增加。当然,有的问题,也要轻描淡写,以免言多必失。本篇摘录了若干面试中出现频率较高的问题及精彩回答,希望能在您求职路上助您一臂之力。


Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.


你能在两分钟內自我推荐吗?大胆试试吧!


A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.


依我的资格和经验,我觉得我对所从事的每一个项目都很努力、负责、勤勉。我的分析能力和与人相处的技巧,对贵单位必有价值。


Q: Give me a summary of your current job description.


对你目前的工作,能否做个概括的说明。


A: I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.


我干了五年的电脑程序员。具体地说,我做系统分析,解决问题以及软件供应方面的支持。


Q: Why did you leave your last job? 


你为什么离职呢?


A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it.


我希望能获得一份更好的工作,如果机会来临,我会抓住。


A: I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job.  I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.


我觉得目前的工作,已经达到顶峰,即沒有升迁机会。


Q: How do you rate yourself as a professional?


你如何评估自己是位专业人员呢?


A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.


凭借我良好的学术背景,我可以胜任自己的工作,而且我认为自己很有竞争力。


A: With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well.


依我的教学经验,我相信能与学生相处的很好。


Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?


你对目前从前的工作单位有何贡献?


A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.


我已经完成三个新项目,我相信我能将我的经验用在这份工作上。


Q: What do you think you are worth to us?


你怎么认为你对我们有价值呢?


A: I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.


我觉得我对贵公司能做些积极性的贡献。


Q: What make you think you would be a success in this position?


你如何知道你能胜任这份工作?


A: My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.


我在研究所的训练,加上实习工作,使我适合这份工作。我相信我能成功。


Q: Are you a multi-tasked individual?


你是一位可以同时承担数项工作的人吗?


or Do you work well under stress or pressure?


你能承受工作上的压力吗?


A: The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well.


这种特点就是我目前(先前工作)所需要的,我知道我能应付自如。


Q: What is your strongest traits?


你个性上最大的特点是什么?


A: Helpfulness and caring.


乐于助人和关心他人。


A: Adaptability and sense of humor.


适应能力和幽默感。


A: Cheerfulness and friendliness.


乐观和友爱。


Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?


你的朋友或同事怎样形容你?


A: pause a few seconds.


稍等几秒钟再答,表示慎重考虑。


Q: They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.


他们说陈先生是位诚实、工作努力,负责任的人,他对家庭和朋友都很关心。


A: They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.


他们说陈先生是位很友好、敏感、关心他人和有决心的人。


Q: What personality traits do you admire?


你欣赏哪种性格的人?


A: I admire a person who ishonest, flexible and easy-going.


诚实、不死板而且容易相处的人。



就业数据资源平台